Administrateur du site
Messages : 5768
Points : 15667
|Sujet: Rheumatology 2015 Conference 23rd to 25th October 2015 Kiev, Ukraine Mar 12 Aoû 2014 - 12:50|| |
Rheumatology 2015, medical conference Dates: October 23-25, 2015
Kiev,UkraineFor details please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org The aim of the conference:
is to provide information and share experience obtained by our national scientists on the most pressing issues having to do with diagnostics and treatment of conjunctive tissue diseases.Topic areas of the event:
- Innovative methods of diagnostics and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Treatment with biological agents in rheumatology: foreign and national experience.
- Damaging of cardiovascular system of patients with rheumatic diseases.
- Infections and rheumatic diseases.
- Rheumatic diseases and tuberculosis.
- Modern aspects of glucocorticoids and NSAID usage for rheumatic diseases treatment.
- Orthopedic problems in rheumatology.
- Pressing issues of child cardiorheumatology.
- Modern diagnostics and issues of drug treatment of conjunctive tissue.
- Current status and prospects of post-graduate education in the sphere of rheumatology.
- Peculiarities of medical help provided to the citizens under current conditions.
The program of the medical conference takes into considerations all current tendencies in diagnostics and treatment and will cover various issues that have to do with rheumatic diseases and achievements in this sphere as well as post-graduate education in rheumatology.
Various plenary sessions, lectures, scientific symposiums, round tables and presentations of pharmaceutical companies will take placeCall for abstractsDeadline for submission: 10/09/2014
The late abstract should contain newly achieved scientific work and results. The abstract has to be one full page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) plus 1 to 3 explanatory pages with more detailed information about the work.
The abstract written in English and single spaced should include:
- Applicable topic
- Full title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other co-authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
- Short introductive summary (approx. 1,000 characters) for publication in the Programme Planner
- Purpose of the work
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results and Conclusions
For questions concerning abstracts, please contact:
The attendees of this event will get a chance to take part in:
|Ms. Kristina Zadorina email@example.com|
Conditions of participation for participants:Registration Package
- master class on modern instrumental methods of diagnostics of rheumatic diseases- ultrasounds, MRI, osseo densitometry.
- master class on increasing effective drug treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
includes certificate of participation
(English language) ,participation in scientific session
s, conference materials
, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel