This is a Bachelor’s Degree Program Need Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Only 2 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 31-Jan-15.
This Scholarship will Offer you $8,000 for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
Notes from Scholarships Times Advisory:
|Name of Scholarships:||SNMMI-TS Bachelor’s Degree Completion Scholarship|
|Scholarship is offered by:||Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Bachelor’s Degree Program|
|Based on:||Need Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of United States, United States|
|Students are eligible from:||International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||2|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: 01-Oct-14|
Last Date: 31-Jan-15
|Eligibility:||*Demonstrate financial need*Hold a certificate or associate’s degree in nuclear medicine technology*Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s level program to advance their career in nuclear medicine*Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 grading scale|
*Be a member of the SNMMI-TS
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- A completed application including the applicant’s personal and financial information and the Bachelor’s Degree program information.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts of all formal education must be issued directly from the institution’s registrar office to: Development Department, SNMMI, 1850 Samuel Morse Dr, Reston, VA 20190.
- An applicant statement not to exceed two pages in any format. The brief statement should detail your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS) and address the following questions: What are your professional goals? What are your career and educational goals? How will your Bachelor’s degree help you to achieve your goals?
- Scanned copy of original Bachelor’s degree program acceptance notification.
- A professional reference letter provided either as a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original.
Once all the information has been received by Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about SNMMI-TS Bachelor’s Degree Completion Scholarship you are requested to visit the following page: