Messages : 1618
Points : 4124
|Sujet: CPG Australia Pty Ltd-La Trobe University Scholarship Program for Study in La Trobe University, Australia Mar 26 Aoû 2014 - 13:10|| |
CPG Australia Pty Ltd/La Trobe University Scholarship ProgramStatus: Opening Date:
01/01/2014 Closing Date:
Are you eligible to apply?
- be a commencing full-time student attempting their first tertiary degree and be enrolled in an undergraduate civil engineering course at La Trobe's Bendigo campus
- have a strong academic background
- not be in receipt of any other civil engineering scholarship.
CPG Australia Pty Ltd offer a $5000 scholarship per year and fully-paid vacation work experience.
The CPG Australia Pty Ltd/La Trobe University Civil Engineering Scholarship Program is available to full-time students commencing the Bachelor of Civil Engineering course, or one of the Engineering double degree courses, at the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University.
A limited number of scholarships is available for commencing first-degree students. This scholarship is renewable on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory academic and professional performance.
- financial support in the form of a $5000 scholarship per year for the duration of the course
- fully-paid vacation work experience during each year of the course ($6000 per year, approximate)
- access to career mentoring advice from CPG Australia Pty Ltd Engineers.
- Department of Civil Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering
- School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
How are successful applicants selected?
- High academic achievement
Duration of course
How can I apply
- complete the Scholarship Application Form [PDF 511KB]
- arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Years 11 and 12
- attach a resume to your Scholarship Application Form
- detail on a A4 piece of paper why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals and attach to your application
- submit the completed Application Form
Who to contact for further information
Roxy Daley E: