Messages : 1618
Points : 4124
|Sujet: Coca-Cola Scholars Program for High School Seniors Sam 13 Sep 2014 - 7:52|| |
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports over 1,400 college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.45 million, through two nationally recognized programs.The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 26th class in 2014, the Foundation has provided over 5,400 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $54 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.Click here to apply by October 31!
*Each applicant may create just one account. If the same applicant creates a second account, that second account will be deleted.* The Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation proudly continues its support of Two Year Colleges through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Program by providing up to $237,500 in stipends. 200 stipends are awarded annually across four tiers of recipients in varying amounts: Fifty New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500, fifty Silver Scholars are awarded $1,250, and fifty Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website, www.ptk.org.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:Applicants must be:
Applicants may not:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise
- Be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
is Phi Theta Kappa’s first scholarship program available to its members to be used during the time they are enrolled in community colleges. 180 scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded based on applications submitted by members. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website, www.ptk.org.