Messages : 1082
Points : 1013
Emploi : informatique
|Sujet: International Space University MSc Scholarship Program in France Sam 13 Sep 2014 - 19:32|| |
The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
This financial aid is available for:
- applicants from Europe (the countries listed below have priority*)
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from developing countries
- applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
(* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
- academic and professional merit
- demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
- demonstrated financial need
Applicants for the MSS program 2015-2016 should apply online on the ISU website by 15 March 2015 if they are in need of financial aid, and by 30 June 2015 otherwise. Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended. Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
When submitting your application to ISU, please don't forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant's profiles to sponsor requirements.
The ISU Funding Committee, which includes both faculty and Sponsors, awards funding to applicants whose career goals appear to stand to gain substantial benefit from the ISU MSS program.
As previously stated, MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS.
You will find below the list of partners who have supported ISU students for many years. Please note that unless specified otherwise, you should go through ISU when applying for scholarships and not directly to the sponsors.
Thanks to a great support from Inmarsat, a full scholarship for the ISU Master program is now available for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Eligibility criteria: to have studied in the UK and to hold a Bachelor’s degree (in any field) at the start of the ISU Master in September
- Applicants interested in this opportunity should fill an application as soon as possible at http://www.isunet.edu/apply-online and send a pdf copy of their transcripts and two letters of recommendation at [email=%3Ca%20href=] [/email]email@example.com
- Any questions about the ISU Master and/or the scholarship can be addressed by email at [email=%3Ca%20href=] [/email]firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 33 3 88 65 54 39
- A short-list of candidates will be submitted to Inmarsat for final selection
- The internship period, which is an integral part of the program, will take place at Inmarsat
Applications are due before 31 July 2014 in order to allow for a selection.