James Madison Graduate Fellowship in USA , and applications are submitted till March 1, 2015. Applications are invited for Madison Fellowship available for graduate study leading to a master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Each individual entering the James Madison Fellowship Program will be expected to pursue and complete a master’s degree. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Fellowships are intended exclusively for graduate study leading to a master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States.
Field(s): Fellowships are available in following subjects: Master of Arts (MA) in American history, political science, or government, Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) concentrating on either American Constitutional history (in a history department) or American government, political institutions, or political theory (in a political science department). MAT degrees without the Foundations’ required Constitutional coursework cannot be approved, Master of Education (MEd) or the Master of Arts or Master of Science in Education with a concentration in American history or American government, political institutions, and political theory.
Deadline: March 1, 2015.
Funded By: The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): James Madison Graduate Fellowship is targeted for applicants from U.S. citizen or U.S. national
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The maximum amount of each award is $24,000. Fellowship funds may be used to cover the actual costs of tuition, required fees, books, and room and board but cannot exceed $12,000 per academic year. Normally, Fellows receive less than these maximum amounts.
‣ The James Madison Graduate Fellowship Foundation and Scholarship Management Services recognize and respect your desire for privacy.
‣ This application requires the submission of personal information to Scholarship Management Services directly.
‣ All information provided by the applicant is considered confidential and is handled only by Scholarship Management Services.
‣ Limited information from potential recipients will be provided to The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation for verification of eligibility.
To Apply for James Madison Graduate Fellowship ,
‣ You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship.
‣ The fellowships are intended exclusively for graduate study leading to a master’s degree. James Madison Fellows may attend any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Each individual entering the James Madison Fellowship Program will be expected to pursue and complete a master’s degree.
‣ Senior Fellows who want to continue teaching can pursue a graduate degree on a part-time basis through summer and evening classes.
‣ James Madison Fellows are notified of their selection in April. The press release announcing the fellowship recipients will be posted on the website in late May.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted online.
‣ Transcripts can be uploaded in the application as a PDF file. If you choose to mail them instead, they must be received by March 4, 2015.
‣ Recommendations must be submitted online. During the application period, program announcements related to the application and corresponding deadlines will be sent via email.
‣ Please add no-reply-at-scholarshipamerica.org and Madison-at-scholarshipamerica.org to your email program’s safe list to be certain those messages get delivered.
‣ When you submit your application, email notifications are sent to your recommenders. You should contact each person you intend to use as a recommender.
‣ They must also add no-reply-at-scholarshipamerica.org to their email program’s safe list. Use that conversation to confirm their precise email address.
‣ If you enter it wrong, they will not receive the proper link necessary to enter your recommendation via the online application system.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about James Madison Graduate Fellowship