Administrateur du site
Messages : 5768
Points : 15667
|Sujet: Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students, Sweden Jeu 20 Nov 2014 - 10:59|| |
Description:It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers' Master's Programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master's Programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc. A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link in section 8.Note! If you do not have all necessary information at hand to complete all steps of the electronic application form, your scholarship application will not be considered.
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2015, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Fields of Study:
Unrestricted - all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2015.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master's Programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: 15 January 2015
How to apply for Scholarships administered by Chalmers
*) Eligible applicants for the Sievert Larsson Scholarship (Thai citizens only) will be contacted and requested to send additional information such as a motivation letter and reference letters.
- It is necessary to make an application for the selected Master's programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Your individual application number and your priority order (your choice of Master's programme/s) must be at hand when starting the (on-line) Scholarship application.
- Please read the stipulated requirements for each of the scholarships thoroughly before submitting your application.
- You are encouraged to apply for scholarships as soon as possible since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. There is, however, no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship, provided that the application has been submitted by 15 January 2013.
- The electronic application form is used only to apply for scholarships awarded by Chalmers.
- The applicant may apply for multiple scholarships provided that the eligibility requirements are fullfilled.
- All submitted data must be verifiable against the required documents received by University Admissions in Sweden (as part of the application procedure for Master's programmes). The only exception is additional data* required by Chalmers when applying for the Sievert Larsson Scholarship (Thai citizens only).
- Scholarship applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of intent/motivation to the universityadmissions.se address for supporting documents (item 9 on the [url=http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/programmes/application-admission/Pages/required documents.aspx]required documents[/url]-/check list). That is, the letter of intent submitted as a part of an applicants programme application will also be taken into consideration when assessing scholarship applicants.
- Fill in your name and email address to be sent a personal scholarship link by clicking here.
- Once you have filled in your name and email address via the above link you will be sent a personal link to the scholarship application portal. Please note that, for administrative purposes, these links are sent out in batches manually, meaning that you will not receive an email directly after submitting your name and email address. Depending on holidays, weekdays, etc. it may take a few days. For example, if you submit your name and email address via the above link on Friday, it is likely that you will receive an email with your unique scholarship portal link on Monday, the following week.
Apply for the Master's programmes separately
- Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding application for Master’s programmes on University Admissions has been completed (incl. the required documentation verifying eligibility).
- The Master's programmes application fee must have been paid (read more at University Admissions).
- All data entered in the scholarship application form at chalmers.se must be verifiable by the
- required documents received by University Admissions in Sweden (as part of the application procedure for Master's programmes.
- Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master´s programmes applied for are considered for a scholarship.
The ranking of Master's programmes on University Admissions is important Only scholarship receivers with a Master’s programme at Chalmers as their top priority (ranked as No 1 out of 4) can be guaranteed to keep a possible scholarship offer. This is due to the fact that a scholarship offered for a programme at lower priority will be withdrawn if the applicant is admitted to a higher priority with no scholarship offer or to another university. Applicants will be offered only one study place: If you are offered a place on a programme applied for with a higher ranking than Chalmers, the programme(s) applied for at Chalmers with lower ranking will be deleted. More information regarding the application system and ranking order
Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement
- Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
- The scholarship receiver must confirm the offer by accepting the offered study place on University Admissions no later than 13 April (each scholarship is linked to a specific Master's programme at Chalmers). Make sure your acceptance is registerd correctly at your account.
- No separate confirmation is required but an early acceptance on University Admissions is appreciated.
- If no reply (confirmation of acceptance of offered study place) is registered on University Admissions. the offer of a scholarship is revoked.
Rules and regulationsRules and regulations for students awarded a scholarship managed by Chalmers (in more detail).http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/Apply-for-scholarship.aspx
Dernière édition par ilyes le Lun 12 Jan 2015 - 14:08, édité 1 fois
Administrateur du site
Messages : 5768
Points : 15667
|Sujet: Re: Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students, Sweden Jeu 20 Nov 2014 - 15:01|| |
Chalmers offrira environ 50 bourses IPOET en 2015, financés par le Conseil suédois de l'enseignement supérieur. Les bourses sont gérées et attribuées par Chalmers.Sélection:
La sélection est basée sur l'excellence universitaire proche des requérants, qui comprend principalement ordre de priorité de la demande pour les programmes de Master Chalmers la moyenne pondérée et aussi le statut de l'Université (y compris la position sur les listes de classement mondial).Domaines d'étude:
sans restrictions - tous les programmes actuel de Masters à Chalmers à partir de 2015.Disponible à:
- Les citoyens des pays non-UE / EEE qui sont tenus de payer les frais de scolarité pour l'enseignement universitaire suédoise
- Les demandeurs Programme de Master 1ère année
- Une réduction des frais de scolarité de 75% (4 semestres / 2 programme l'année)
- Les étudiants excellents au cours de leur première année d'études peuvent recevoir une réduction de bourses augmenté, ce qui couvre 85% des frais de scolarité au cours de la deuxième et dernière année d'études
- Aucun fonds sont transférés aux lauréats de bourses d'études
15 Janvier 2015Comment postuler pour les bourses administrées par Chalmers
site officiel de l'annonce :