Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI. 4 fellowships
for students starting on the first year of a Master’s degree M1 and 10 fellowships
for those starting on the second year of a Master’s degree M2
will be available.
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
Eligibility criteria :
- 600€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1
- 1 000€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor's degree.
Second year (M2) applicants : Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master's degree, or an American Bachelor's degree, or any equivalent level.
The CIMI LabEx applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
Application process :
Online applications only by using the following form. You can apply till 31st of January 2015.
REQUESTED DOCUMENTS :
1. Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
2. Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
3. Details of the courses attended in the year 2014-2015
4. Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus) : do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
5. Applicant’s motivation letter
6. Information about current level of French language skills (only applies to foreign students from non French speaking countries applying for a M1 fellowship)
Please note that fully completed applications only will be examined.
Selection process :
Fellowships applications will be examined by the LabEx CIMI Executive Committee and Prospective Committee. Grants will be awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
To apply for 2015-2016 please click here
SYLLABUS INFORMATION :
• Syllabus Master 1 Maths : http://www.math.univ-toulouse.fr/m1r_fonda
• Syllabus Master 2 Research (M2R) Maths : http://www.math.univ-toulouse.fr/M2R_fonda
• Syllabus Master 2 pro IMAT Maths : http://www.math.univ-toulouse.fr/M2P_IMAT
• Syllabus Master in Computer Science : http://www.dept-info.ups-tlse.fr/