AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+ are postdoctoral fellowship programmes co-funded by the European Union and based at INRA, in collaboration with the research and higher education consortium, Agreenium. The programmes promote international mobility for experienced young and independent researchers to develop challenging basic or targeted research projects in the fields of agriculture, environment, food and nutrition, and animal health. AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+ boast:
- Applicant-friendly eligibility criteria
- Attractive conditions
- A transparent selection process
- Joint responsibility for labs and fellows tos assure high-quality research projects
- Careful attention to the ethical principles in research.
Key figures of AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+:
- AgreenSkills offers 142 fellow years over 4 years (2012 to 2016), while AgreenSkills+ offers 212 fellow years over a five year period (2014-2019)
- Access to more than 300 research units for incoming mobility
- Attractive salaries that are significantly higher than French state salaries for young and independent researchers.
Read more about Agreenskills and AgreenSkills+
Mobility allowance of 1365.85€/month. This financial support is provided by AgreenSkills and includes all benefits from the French health care and pension contributions, insurance and other social benefits.
Duration: 6 to 24 months
-Holding a PhD (or PhD will have been awarded by mobility start date);
- Not having spent more than 12 months in France within the last 3 years;
- Having a maximum of 10 year research experience
-Being able to write and speak fluent English or French;
- more criteria here
- Fill an application form and apply online on AgreenSkills website
- application dates : See AgreenSkills website