‣ The University of Skövde offers a number of 2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.
‣ If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
‣ 2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships are available to students who are attending a Master’s programme at University and are liable for tuition fees.
‣ If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ First apply for one of studies at the University via University Admissions. You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
‣ Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about 2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships