FDU offers a wide range of scholarships for our international students and U.S. citizens who reside abroad. Please click on the left to see what scholarships you may qualify for.
If you are an American citizen looking for further need-based financial aid, you should file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). FDU's campus codes are 002607 (Metropolitan) and 004738 (Florham).
To be eligible for an FDU Scholarship, students must:
Apply to FDU
- Submit a Scholarship Application form (available on Important Documents)
- Meet the scholarship conditions and guidelines below
- See more at: http://view2.fdu.edu/admissions/international/scholarships-and-financial-aid/#guidelines
- The deadlines are July 1 (Fall term) or December 1 (Spring term) unless otherwise noted
- Scholarships are awarded at the time of admission
- Scholarships will not increase after they are awarded
- Scholarship amounts are per year (Fall and Spring terms - NOT Summer)
- Scholarships are renewable based on continued full-time enrollment at FDU as well as maintaining a good GPA and remaining in good standing
- Certain restrictions apply; email email@example.com with any questions