Would you like to enroll at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with an Eiffel scholarship?
Deadline: December 18, 2017 9am
1. Check that you fit in the eligibility criteria.
Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years persuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in an Master's or Engineer's degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant) .
More information here
2. Contact the director of the Master's course that you are interested in[size=11], indicating that you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship.[/size]
More information on Masters here
Once you are pre-admitted, fill out the application conjointly with the director of the Master's course[size=11]. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the professors at their request.[/size]
3. For PhD students, fill out the application conjointly with your thesis supervisor[size=11]. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the thesis supervisors at their request.[/size]
4. The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Master's course or the thesis supervisor to email@example.com before December 18, 2017 9am.[size=11] The International Relations Office sends the files to Campus France before January 12, 2018.[/size]
5. The results are published the week of March 28, 2018 on the Campus France website.
- Eiffel scholarships are highly selective; academic records must be excellent.
- Applications made by the students on their own will be rejected immediately. Only higher education institutions can apply to Campus France.
- The International Relations Office assists in the preparation of applications and interacts exclusively with the professors and thesis supervisors. It does not communicate with students.
- Applications received after the deadline submission will not be taken into consideration.